*Logo pre-existed and was not created by Local Collaborative.*
There are simple updates a business can make to their social media in order to reach their goals. In multiple examples from clients showcased in our portfolio section, you’ll see what having a presence with strategic and relevant content can do to boost your traffic...and sales!
A North Carolina brewery requested help with their social media content creation and posting to boost their online presence as well as communicate with customers. Over the course of the first quarter, which was pre-pandemic, Local Collaborative achieved these results on Railhouse’s social media channels.
Here are screenshots from before Local Collaborative’s management.
- Gained more than 51 new followers.
- Reached ~1,000 new accounts/week.
- People increased interaction, sharing and tagging since we were active.
- Received 119 check-ins.
- Gained more than 110 likes.
- Gained more than 127 followers
- (This was new followers PLUS 17 people who had previously unfollowed the account and CHOSE to re-follow the business Facebook page. This is from consistent and valuable content.)
Some screenshots from the end of the first quarter after
Local Collaborative’s management.
CHOSE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR AUDIENCE AND SHOW UP FOR YOUR POTENTIAL CLIENTS.
IF YOU DESIRE CLEARER COMMUNICATION AND MORE MEANINGFUL CONTENT, CLAIM YOUR FREE DISCOVERY SESSION HERE. TALK SOON!